Remember the Daddy Daughter Dance you organized with a handful of Excel files, countless phone calls, and raffle tickets instead of branded event tickets? Or, how about the 5K fun run that went the same way? Ticketing and event management can be a tough task if done by hand.
That’s why we’ve heard from customers about the need for better event management. Lots of parks and recreation agencies want to retire Excel files for a better system that sells tickets online and has management tools behind the scenes. Now, Active Network is offering its successful ticketing and event registration systems to parks and recreation:
For reserved seating or general admission events like a play or concert in the park, ticketing software allows you to easily sell tickets online and track customer data and sales with reports. Customers will benefit from buying tickets more conveniently online and your organization will be able to:
- Sell tickets online from a customized page on your website
- Create clickable seating charts and reserved seating options
- Offer promotional codes for discounts
- Allow customers to select mail, will call, or printable ticket options
- Sell multiple event tickets on one transaction
- Reduce paperwork and errors
- View ticket sales and more with real-time reporting
Some events require more participant details. For events like fun runs and conferences, you can easily create customized online registration forms, event websites, automated emails, and more with Active’s RegOnline™ system. That way, you can gather any type of information you need and track it all behind the scenes. With event registration software, you’ll be able to:
- Add unlimited custom questions and registration types to your form
- Create event websites with Microsoft Word-type skills
- Design and automate email invitations, reminders, and confirmations
- Access event data and allow attendees to check in through mobile apps
- Use social media sharing to increase reach
- Create powerful reports and send event surveys for better decision making
Active Network has been a technology partner to parks and recreation organizations across the US and Canada for over 30 years, simplifying the management of recreation activities. And now, with our ticketing and event registration software, we are helping you easily organize and manage any kind of community activity or event from start to finish.
To learn more about our solutions for parks and recreation, click here.
Join us to keep up with more marketing and tech trends in the P&R world: